Strathcona girls wear their uniforms with pride. Be it for summer, winter or sport, our uniforms can be purchased both new and second-hand.
Our uniform supplier is Dobsons. Dobsons stores are conveniently located at;
667 Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn, VIC 3122. Ph. 9819 1122 firstname.lastname@example.org
274 Doncaster Road, North Balwyn, VIC 3104. Ph. 9816 3366 email@example.com
Dobsons stock a complete range of Strathcona uniform along with hair ribbon, school shoes and alteration services.
For Online Orders
- Visit the Dobsons website to view locations and operating hours. Use the password STR5413 to login.
- Download the Dobsons Uniform Price Lists:
Dobsons can deliver to your home or office within 48 hours.
Strathcona Second-hand Uniform Shop
The Second-hand Uniform Shop is run by volunteer members of the Strathcona Family Association (SFA). Their valuable assistance allows families to purchase good quality used uniforms and enjoy significant savings. Please note that the Uniform Shop is on a donation basis only.
The shop is located between the Senior School and Junior School Campuses, at 35 Scott Street, Canterbury.
The Shop is open between 3.15pm – 4.30pm each Thursday of the school term. Special opening hours also occur on:
- Junior School Orientation day (November)
- Year 7 Orientation Day (November)
- Change of season and prior to the commencement of school
Times for special openings are announced on MyStrathcona.
Items for Sale
The Shop sells various uniforms and badged goods including:
- Summer uniforms
- Winter uniforms
- Sports uniforms
- Strathcona bathers
- Strathcona badged 2XU’s (navy blue)
- Mugs and water bottles
- Hats and scarfs
- Pencil cases and sports bags
Further information about the second-hand uniform shop can be downloaded below:
- Second hand uniform price list
- Second hand uniform policy guidelines
- Badged goods order form
- Art smock order form
Please direct further questions to Julie Craik, Uniform Shop Coordinator, on 0435 076 022.