Strathcona girls wear their uniforms with pride. Be it for summer, winter or sport, our uniforms can be purchased both new and second-hand.
Uniform Supplier – Dobsons
Our uniform supplier is Dobsons. There are Dobsons stores in both Hawthorn and North Balwyn.
- Visit the Dobsons website to view locations and operating hours. Use the password STR5413 to login.
- Download the Dobsons Uniform Price List
- Download the Dobsons Order Form
Strathcona Second-hand Uniform Shop
The Second-hand Uniform Shop is run by volunteer members of the Strathcona Family Association (SFA). Their valuable assistance allows families to purchase good quality used uniforms and enjoy significant savings. Please note that the Uniform Shop is on a donation basis only.
The shop is located between the Main School and Junior School Campuses, at 35 Scott Street, Canterbury.
The Shop is open between 3.15pm – 4.15pm each Wednesday of school term. Special opening hours also occur on:
- Junior School Orientation day (November)
- Year 7 Orientation Day (November)
- Change of season and prior to the commencement of school.
Times for special openings are announced on MyStrathcona.
Items for sale
The Shop sells various uniforms and badged goods including:
- Summer uniforms
- Winter uniforms
- Sports uniforms
- Strathcona bathers
- Strathcona badged 2XU’s (navy blue)
- Mugs and water bottles
- Hats and scarfs
- Pencil cases and sports bags
Further information about the second-hand uniform shop can be downloaded below:
- Second-hand Uniform Price List
- Policy Guidelines – this document explains the policies for acceptance and sale of second-hand goods
- Badged Goods Order Form
- Art Smock Order Form
Please direct further questions to:
Julie Craik, Uniform Shop Coordinator
Telephone: 0435 076 022