We love keeping up with our old girls and giving them the opportunity to check in with us.
Please update your membership details with the OSA (see below for information about the Privacy Act).
1. The Old Strathconians Associations (OSA) may collect personal information about you from time to time. The primary purpose of collecting this information is to enable us to inform you about our activities and the activities of the Strathcona Baptist Girls Grammar School (SBGGS) and to keep alumnae members informed about other members.
2. We require the information referred to above to enable us to maintain your membership with the OSA.
3. As you may be aware, from time to time we engage in fundraising activities. The information received from you may be used to make an appeal to you. It may also be used by SBGGS to assist in its fundraising activities. If you do not agree, please advise us now.
4. The OSA may publish details about you in the Strathcourier, the School’s website, weekly Newsletter or promotional material. If you do not agree, please advise us now.
5. Should you require, you are entitled to seek access to personal information collected about you by contacting the School.
6. We are always grateful for any information received; however, if you provide personal information to us about other people, we encourage you to inform them of the above matters.